Massage Therapy – Chase Dusin, LMP
Chase has been a massage therapist for over 15 years. She completed an apprenticeship with the Asclepius Institute School of Massage and Hydrotherapy. The program demanded 1 year and over 400 hours of hands on practice before a certificate was granted. Chase has continued her education ￼with several Mentors and by studying Psychology of the Body, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Anatomy & Physiology, Kinesiology, Ethics and more.
Truths, I live by...
- I believe in the fluidity of life. The ebb and flow that all life has to offer.
- I believe every human is an expression of Divinity, it is their essence.
- I believe humans create their experiences by the activity of their thinking, how they feel about what they're thinking and the actions taken in their lives. Everything has its beginnings in thought.
- Affirmation, Meditation and Prayer are creative thinking that heightens the connection to self and others, therefore bringing forth wisdom, healing, prosperity and all that is good.
- Knowing and understanding the laws of Life, also called Truth, are not enough. I choose to live the Truth I know and Thankfully it's FULL of Massage Therapy!!
Chase is a proud member of the ABMP Massage Therapists Association, is certified by the Washington State Massage Board, and has received honors for her work with students of massage and massage schools in Massage Theory & Practice, Student Clinic and Sports Massage .
Additional professional experience:
Massage Theory and Practice Instructor, Transfer Student Director and Student Clinic Director at Bellevue Massage School in Washington.
Co- Teacher for the Summer Massage Intensive Program at Bastyr University.
Reike Mastership from the International Reike Institute.