COVID-What to expect
The following information will assist you in both preparing for and understanding how our office is handling COVID and putting the safety of our practitioners and clients first.
What we're doing:
We have taken steps behind the scenes to ensure that the health of everyone who enters our facility is put first. Here is a glimpse at just a few of the many things we have done to minimize exposure and put health first.
- Remove all table warmers from service beds
- Implement processes to limit exposure between clients at the time of service
- Prepare sanitization procedures prior to and after each client having a service
- Provide sanitization stations throughout the office
- Ensure that all practitioners have a PPE safety plan and gear
- Amongst many other things behind the scenes to keep you safe
PROTOCOL: What to expect when coming to WSW for a service?
When you arrive at WSW, please remain outside of the facility until your practitioner comes to get you. Upon entering the facility, your practitioner will greet you and escort you inside the building. Your temperature will be taken at that time. (If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we will not be able to provide a service at that time.) You will then be asked to put hand sanitizer on. After that, you will be escorted into your room where we will ask a series of questions (below) and then perform your service.
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 30 days?
- Do you have/had a fever, or have you felt hot/feverish in the last 21 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Any other flu-like symptoms: upset stomach, headache, fatigue?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you or have you been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 during the last 21 days?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, we ask that you cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date.