Dr. Xiangyu Xu, OMD L.Ac.
Dr. Xu, OMD EAMP, has been practicing medical acupuncture and herbs for almost 40 years. She graduated from Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China, where she trained in Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Western Medicine.
Since 1986, Dr. Xu has earned several distinctions as a skilled and expert acupuncturist. Her experience includes:
- Acupuncture expertise and practitioner development in a medical clinic in Switzerland
- Director for the Department of Acupuncture in Dalian Traditional Chinese Medicine (selected as one of the top 100 hospitals in China).
- Clinical professor of two Universities of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China
- Educator and trainer to many international Acupuncturists from all over the world (primarily U.S.A, Canada, Germany)
- Author of many books and clinical medical research documents.
- National Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Licensed acupuncturist in WA State.
- She opened her practice in Washington in 2008.
Her practice specializes in:
infertility, menopausal syndrome, menstruation issues, joints and muscle pain, injury recovery, migraine, anxiety, insomnia, dermatology and more.
Dr. Xu accepts the following insurance:
Auto Insurance, PIP (Personal Injury Protection), Aetna, Meritain Health, Blue Cross BlueShield, EBMS, First Choice, GEHA, HMA, Kaiser, Premera/BlueCross, Regence/BlueShield, Uniform, Regence Group Administration, UMR, United Healthcare, Life Wise Insurance Companies.
Outside of her clinic, Dr. Xu enjoys cooking, reading, music and traveling.